Chromebook wins, frustrations, and strategies
In November 2020 I was invited to be a panelist on the weekly teacher round table hosted by Tim Cavey of the Teachers on Fire Podcast.
Chromebooks was the topic for the November 14 discussion and I was honored to join four other educators to share our Chromebook wins, frustrations, and strategies.
The other panelist for this discussion were
- Tim Cavey (@TeachersonFire) – 8th grade teacher and MS principal
- Justine Wright (@JustyMae) – middle school teacher, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Emily Russo (@EKGTeachTech) – Tech integration, Hudson Valley, NY
- Jessica Reed (@KYGirlinAlabama) – Special education teacher, Trenton, GA
- Scott Nunes (@MrNunesTeach) – Teacher, Modesto, CA
Listen or Watch!
This Chromebook round-table discussion was available live on Youtube, which means you can watch as well as listen!
Become a teacher on fire! ?
For more conversations like this, make sure you subscribe to the Teachers on Fire podcast.
During each episode, my good friend Tim Cavey highlights a teacher who is crushing it in the classroom.
Each episode is a dose of inspiration and encouragement to continue changing the world, one student at at time.
SUBSCRIBE to the Teachers on Fire podcast:
- On Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2ozOTRb
- On Google Podcasts: https://goo.gl/iA6swC
- On Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2QkF2KW
Check out Teachers on Fire on your favorite platform: