A free webinar by John R. Sowash
Join me on October 9 (Wednesday) from 8-9:30 pm EST to explore 4 simple ways you can use Chromebooks in any classroom.
RSVP to attend live OR request a replay of the session!
So, you've got Chromebooks...now what?
Spend 90 minutes with me and you will learn 4 simple ways you can incorporate Chromebooks into your classroom.
I will share sample lessons and provide you with a list of tools and resources you can use right away.
Hi, I'm John Sowash. I help teacher use technology to connect with their students and create better lessons.
1. Large group lessons that engage EVERY student. (BONUS: I'll be sharing one of my favorite large group science activities powered by Google sheets)
2. Group project ideas that don't suck. (BONUS: try out one of Google's newest collaborative tools)
3. Individual assignments that emphasize creativity and problem solving. (BONUS: Learn about my "Mt. Rushmore" assignment that can be easily adapted to any classroom)
4. Break up the monotony with stations (yes, even in high school classes!). (BONUS: learn about two key Chrome extensions that make stations simple to organize)
5. Information on my fall course, Teach with Chrome! (BONUS: special discount for those who attend the LIVE session)
Busy on October 9? No problem! RSVP and you will receive a recorded version of the session which you can watch at any time!
Note: there are a few resources that will only be availale to those who attend the live session.
WARNING: Space is limited and these LIVE trainings always fill up because they are significantly better than the information others charge you hundreds for… even though they are free.
John R. Sowash | Sowash Ventures, LLC | chrmbook.com