I don’t have any “formal” IT admin training. A long time ago, I asked my IT department if I could use Google Docs with my students. They said yes, but I had to manage it.
That’s how I became the Google Admin for my school!
After many years of trial, error, and experimentation, I’ve learned how to navigate the admin console fairly well.
This video is my attempt at sharing five Google admin tips that will help anyone who is new to using the admin console.
Need in-depth training on the Google Admin Console? Check out the Google Admin Bootcamp!
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:18 Tip #1 Simplify your view
- 1:59 Tip #2 Review admin roles & account settings
- 4:38 Tip #3 Use on-page search
- 5:49 Tip #4 Click the save button!
- 6:28 Tip #5 Double-check your OU!
Leave a Reply