Sometimes it’s just easier to write with a pen.
I’m a big fan of touchscreen Chromebooks…adding a pen to your Chromebook makes it even better!
I use a digital pen every day.
I draw on my screen using Screencastify, annotate screenshots using Chrome Canvas, and mark up contracts and documents with Kami.
Unfortunately, most Chromebooks don’t come with a pen, but that doesn’t mean you can’t add one!
In this episode of the podcast I’m going to help you find the right digital stylus for your Chromebook!
- Passive stylus (Amazon affiliate link)
- EMR Stylus: Staedtler pencil (Amazon affiliate link)
- List of Chromebooks with an EMR digitizer (touchscreen)
- Active stylus (Amazon affiliate link)
- Lenovo USI stylus
- HP USI stylus
- Universal Stylus Initiative
What Chromebook pen do you use?
Leave me a comment to share what pen you are using. What is your favorite tool for drawing and annotating on the screen?
Leave a Reply