Each year I take the level 1 Google educator exam so that I can help other teachers pass the test and become Google Certified Educators.
The only way I can help teachers pass the test is to know what’s on it!
A few years ago, I started recording a video to discuss my experience taking the exam.
Here are my thoughts on the Level 1 Google Educator exam for 2021.
Have you thought about taking the Google Educator exams? It’s a worthwhile experience, in my opinion!
You can 100% study and take your exam on your own, but it might be more fun to work with a small group.
In 2016 I created a program called the Google Certification Academy. Over the past five years, the GCA has helped more than 2000 teachers work on their certification.
“I passed Level 1 yesterday and Level 2 today. Thank you for providing such a great class. It really helped my confidence in preparing for these exams.” Janet Russeau, Dundee, MI
How does the Google Certification Academy work?
- The GCA consists of 7 virtual sessions hosted through Google Meet.
- During the live sessions, I will guide you through a series of interactive activities and demonstrations to help you learn the skills necessary to pass the L1 AND L2 educator exams.
- Attendance at the live sessions is encouraged, but not required. Sessions are recorded and available for on-demand viewing.
- Following each live session, you will receive additional exam questions to practice your skills and a short homework assignment.
- This course qualifies for 11 continuing education credits.
If you register for the GCA I give you my personal guarantee that you WILL become a Google Certified Educator!
The cost for the GCA is $149/person. You can register and learn more on my other website, gEducator.com