Want to know which Chrome extensions your teachers and students are using? It’s time for an app audit!
A new report in the Google Admin Console makes it easy for IT administrators to view the apps that are currently being used through domain accounts. Let’s take a look and explore how to use this report to keep our users safe and productive.
Related post: Untangling your YouTube policy settings
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:17 Apps & Extension Usage report
- 2:30 Exporting your report
- 2:46 Understanding the risk assessment
- 5:14 Removing or blocking an extension
- 6:25 How to use this report
Additional links & resources:
- Understanding the apps usage report
- Enable Chrome browser reporting (required to collect app usage data)
- App risk assessment scores explained
- Top Chrome extensions for the classroom
Leave a Reply